Protiviti’s IT Consulting professionals partner with CIOs, CFOs and other executives to ensure their organizations maximize the return on information systems investments, while at the same time minimizing their risks. Using strong IT governance to ensure alignment with business strategies, we drive excellence through the IT infrastructure and into the supporting applications, data analytics, and security. We also facilitate the selection and development of software, manage the risk of implementation, implement configurable controls on large ERP installations and implement governance, risk and compliance (GRC) software applications. We group our comprehensive suite of IT consulting services into three main areas of focus for CIOs.
- Managing the Business of IT
- Managing IT Security & Privacy
- Managing Applications & Data
We invite you to explore how we create value by helping clients identify and solve critical business and technology issues.
- Protiviti's IT Consulting Services Overview (PDF)
- Oversight of Information Technology Risk (PDF)
- ISACA Releases COBIT 5: Updated Framework for the Governance and Management of IT (PDF)
- Managing Privileged Access to Systems and Data (PDF)
- Project Risk Management - Ensuring Success and Meeting Strategic Business Objectives (PDF)